Easy, affordable, and healthier. Three words I love to hear! Store bought salad dressings are often full of extra additives, flavors, sugar, and unhealthy oils. They might be tasty... trust me, I love dressings, sauces... you name it, but that doesn't mean these ingredients are needed. In fact, they are so unnecessary and can easily be avoided when you make your own. And that's just what I did. This five ingredient recipe will take you less than five minutes to make, and at a lower cost than the bottles already stocked in your fridge door. Now, it's your turn!
- 4 Tbsp tahini*
- 8 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar*
- Juice of ½ an organic lemon
- Ground pepper to taste (a few twists of your pepper grinder)
What to Do:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir with a spoon until fully combined. Should not be thick, but not watery either.
- Pour into a mason jar for storage. Store in fridge, and enjoy as a dressing or dip!
*Visit my Favorites page for my favorite brands and links to purchase.